WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Sabtu, 01 Desember 2012

ADMITTING MISTAKES & MAKING PROMISES



What is ‘Admitting Mistakes’?
Mistake is a misunderstanding or misconception or an error in action, calculation, opinion, or judgement caused by poor reasoning, carelessness, insufficient knowledge, etc.

When you have a mistake to someone, you need to plead your mistake, so the problem will be clear. Admitting Mistake is the way you to admit and ask for a sorry of your mistake.

The Benefits of Admitting Your Mistakes

•          It demonstrates your courage
•          It demonstrates your humanity
•          It engenders more trusting relationships
•          It creates greater organisational value



How to Admit Mistakes?
ADMITTING MISTAKES
I’m sorry. It’s my fault.

You’re right. I’m fully responsible for this matter.

I admit what I’ve done is wrong.

I’m deserve to have this.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to.

I realize I’ve made mistakes.

Yes, I take the blame.

This has been my terrible mistake.

It’s my mistakes. Forgive me.

I will pay for what I’ve done.

I shouldn’t have done that, sorry.

It shouldn’t be like this. Forgive me.

I never intended it that way

I wouldn’t do it anymore.













How To Respond A Admit of Mistake?

RESPOND  OF  ADMITTING  MISTAKES

Okay / Alright.

Don’t mention it.

That would be okay.

Don’t worry about it.

That’s fine.

Just take it easy.

I give you sorry.

Be careful of what you did.

Don’t do it again.

Forget it.

It doesn’t matter for me.

Let it go.



What is ‘Making Promises’?
A promise  is a commitment by someone to do or not do something or a declaration that something will or will not be done, given, etc.
Making Promise is the expression how express your promise to someone.

Before Make A Promise, you need to…
•          Think about the promise before you make it
•          Be honest about your capabilities
•          Talk about the promise with another person
•          Watch the things that you promised
•          Keep your mouth shut

How to Make A Promise?
MAKING  PROMISES

I swear.

I will never do it again, trust me.

I promise.

Keep my promise.

Trust me, I can.

I swear I will not let you down.

I will pick it up, I promise.

I assure you that I will return it on time.

I promise I will help you.

I won’t go, I swear to stay here.

Don’t worry, I’ll see you before I leave.

I won’t go, I swear to stay here.



How To Respond A Promise?
RESPOND  OF  MAKING  PROMISES

Thank You.

I wish you can keep on your promise
I believe you.

I give you one more time.

Okay.

Just let the time to answer.

Really?

Let me be assured.

I will wait for you.

I wish you are not kidding me in this time.



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar